Friday, June 2, 2017

Social Media & Museums

Subject: Instagram
Date: May 31, 2017 at 11:10:06 AM MST
To: hookup@barbedwirepub.com.au

Good Morning Geoff,

I grew up a rancher's daughter in Tolleson, Arizona, USA and have a love of barbed wire.  It's easy to get thru barbed wire to the other side, electricity can run on it (Ouch!), it comes in different styles, the fence posts used are just as interesting, and the general history of barbed wire is fascinating.   When I visited your site I was disappointed that you weren't on Instagram.  You should be considering joining Instagram, after watching your video about the collection, you seemed to know more than you stated in the video.  

My main purpose with the social media site, Instagram, is to view museums from all around the world.  And I would love to see your collection on it.  Other small museums, like your's, only post once a week or less.  But I SOOOOO look forward to that moment when I am transported to another art form.  And barbed wire is definitely an art form, especially in how it's made.

Have a great day & Thank You for your time & ear.
Sincerely, 
Christa Luke @theobromineaz on Instagram



No comments: